An important question – the answer to which online businesses should know. To protect their business as well as the customers who transact with them.
A recent survey conducted in May 2017 reveals that nearly 76% of the cyber crimes are targeted towards business websites with the goal of making some easy money. What this alarming number reveals is that your business website can be subjected to hacking anytime if it is not protected well.
But first, how do you find out your website’s current status? So that you can take action?
One way is to use Web Inspector, the online website scanning tool from Comodo: https://app.webinspector.com/ to find out your website’s status.
How To Check If Your Website Is Safe Using Web Inspector?
Checking your website’s status using Comodo’s Web Inspector is pretty easy. All you have to do is visit our site: https://app.webinspector.com/ , type in (or copy/paste) your website’s url and click ‘Start the Scan’ button. Your website scan report will be available within minutes. That’s it! Just like that! No Download required. No Sign Up needed.
What’s more is that Web Inspector’s basic version comes with a free 90-day trial period. (You can check out our pricing page <link directing to pricing page> for more details).
Web Inspector Features:
• Daily Malware Scanning – Web Inspector performs daily malware scanning to check for viruses or malware infections. You will be notified immediately when a problem is discovered.
• Blacklist Monitoring – Web Inspector also helps you check your online reputation by performing an exhaustive blacklist monitoring check to ensure your website is not blacklisted by major search engines like Google and Yahoo. You will be notified immediately if you’ve been blacklisted.
• Immediate Notifications – Be it malware or any other vulnerability detection or blacklisting, you will receive immediate notification via mail from Web Inspector. Critical notifications which can help you keep your website safe.
• PCI Compliance Scanning – Web Inspector also incorporates a full-fledged PCI Scan Compliance solution powered by HackerGuardian. This will enable you to understand the extent to which your business website complies with PCI standards (extremely crucial for online merchants). (Not available with the basic version*).
• Trust Seal & Customer Support – You’ll also get a Web Inspector Scan trust seal using which you can visually communicate to your customers that your website is safe, secure, verified and can be trusted. This will give them the confidence to revisit your website. Then there’s the 24/7 customer support as well. (Both of these features are not available with the basic version*).
Now That You Know Your Website’s Status, What Next? It’s time you secured it using the appropriate website security tool.
About Comodo cWatch Website Security Tool:
Comodo cWatch is a comprehensive web security tool which not only prevents brute-force attacks, but also successfully mitigates DDoS Attacks, stops other website attacks and hacks, and also safeguards them from the dangerous zero-day vulnerabilities. Comodo cWatch’s Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system, along with other features like Web Application Firewall (WAF), Content Delivery Network, Malware Removal capability – and not to forget the 24/7 available CSOC – make it a forceful tool in the industry.
[place a CTA here – Download Comodo cWatch Now] [directing to download page].
For more details on Comodo cWatch, please visit: https://cwatch.comodo.com/.
Alternatively, you can also Call Us, Chat With Us or Email Us [link to appropriate pages].